Things to Do at Lake George Escape & the Surrounding Area
At Lake George Escape, we offer so much to enrich your Adirondack vacation… free Courtesy Shuttle rides to Lake George Village, 2 heated swimming pools, sandy beach, playground, full-time Activities staff, 2 laundromats, free WIFI, cable, ATMs, vending machines, picnic tables, fire rings, dump station, modern restrooms & showers, and so much more.
Ask at the Lodge Front Desk for a Copy of Our Current Courtesy Shuttle Schedule.
Visit our Rec Hall, Arcade, Honey Bear’s Store, newest addition The Paw Park pet park and our General Store, located at the Lodge, stocked with supplies to meet all your camping needs.
Enjoy the fun created by our professional, full-time Activities staff from late June through Labor day weekend. Each week features crafts, sports and games, gem mining, tubing trips, pedal cart & boat rentals, wagon rides, costume character appearances, bingo, frog-friendly frog hunts, Friday night s’mores and bonfires, bike parades, non-denominational Sunday worship services and much more. Have questions about our activities? Just stop by Honey Bear’s Store for details and information.
Our Woodland Bar & Grill hosts a variety of entertainment and live music, as well as a DJ and karaoke several evenings each week. Please check our Activity Schedule for details, times and dates.
Our Guest Services staff is always happy to help you with any information you may need for your stay with us.They will also assist you with reservations if required to any of the attractions we sell discount tickets for….
- Fort William Henry (6miles) Learn the story of this very important fort that saw numerous battles between the French and the British in the 1700’s.
- Fort Ticonderoga (32miles) Historic Revolutionary War and French & Indian War Era Fort Tour and Museum on Lake Champlain.
- Painted Pony Rodeo (11 miles) Professional Western rodeo featuring riding,roping and more.Open Wed,Fri & Sat.
- The Fun Spot (8miles) Roller skating,go-karts, lasertron & waterslide. Spend a whole day of fun at the Fun Spot.
- White Water Rafting Sacandaga River (12miles) 2 hours of white water rafting adventure down Sacandaga River. Hudson River (37miles) All day white water rafting down the majestic Hudson River Gorge.
- Great Escape Fun Park (10miles) Theme Park &Water Park with over 125 rides and attractions.
- Waterslide World (6miles) Lake George’s Water Park with over 35 slides,pools and attractions.
- Lake George Steamboat Company (6miles) Cruise Lake George with the Lake George Steamboat Company featuring the Mini Ha-Ha,Mohican & Lac Du St.Sacrement.
- Natural Stone Bridge & Caves (25miles) The oldest rock in North America and the largest marble cave entrance is right here in the Adirondacks!
- Circle B Ranch (12miles) The ranch has over 500 acres of mountain trails, woods, and pastureland with breathtaking views to explore, and the ranch hands provide guidance for riders of all experience levels so that your ride is safe, smooth, and memorable.