Lake George Escape Camping Resort On Site Activities
If you’re thinking of vacationing at Lake George, you more than likely are looking forward to “getting away from it all.”
Of course you want to relax and just listen to the wind waft through the forests of sugar maple, American beech, yellow birch, white pine, and hemlock trees that surround this beautiful glacial lake.
But there’s only so much absolute relaxing a body can do. So read below for some links to some great recreational activity options that await you at the Lake George Escape Camping Resort. As well as our weekly planned activities from our full-time Activities staff (view here)!
• Mini Golf – $4 Ages 10 & Up/Under 10 $3
• Fun House Arcade
• Murphy’s Paw Park
• Wagon Rides
• Ping Pong
• Pedal Carts – $7 ½hr, $12/hr Busters, $4 ½hr Mickeys, $2 ½hr Rumbles
• 2 Heated Pools
• Tubing Trips – $8 per person (3 years & under are free on adult’s lap). Trips Last About 1 Hour*
• Fishing on the Schroon River (Valid Fishing License required 16yrs & up)
• Bonfire & S’mores
• Swimming at our Beach
• Canoes – $12/hr, $20/2hrs
• Kayaks – $12/hr (Single), $15/hr (Double)
• Fossil Hunting & Gem Mining – $7 to $25 per bag
• Build A Buddy – $15
• Colortime Crafts – $4 & up
Visit our general Store located in the lodge for Tennis equipment & Basketballs that are available for you to use at no charge anytime during hours of operation. (July, August & Holiday hours 8am-10pm Daily/Friday & Saturday 8am-11pm)
Our Honey Bear Store located next to Our Woodland bar & grill has Volleyballs, Footballs, Kickballs, Soccer balls, Shuffleboard, Horseshoes & Board Games available at no charge during hours of operation (July, August & Holidays Daily 9am-9pm) and offer Boat, Pedal Kart rentals and have daily Tubing trips down the Schroon River.
*Reservations and payments in advance are required for Tubing Trips.