Top 5 Reasons To Visit Lake George In The Fall
October 1st, 2013 - Filed under Fall in Lake George
As the leaves begin to change, the Adirondack Mountains come alive with color, and with some of the most impressive fall foliage in the Northeast just a short trip away – there is no better time to plan a trip to Lake George.
Wondering what else to look forward to? See our top 5 reasons you should visit Lake George in the fall and start planning your trip today!
Top Reasons To Visit This Season:
- Scenery – The fall foliage is on fire with oranges and yellows taking over the landscape. Without a doubt this is the highlight of season. Whether you choose to hike bike or drive, the views are breathtaking!
- Fall Festivals – While the area is a bit quieter in the autumn months, there is still so much to do. Enjoy fall festivals, events and things to do including apple picking, balloon flights, cruises, historic tours and many more!
- Pets Welcome– A fall getaway wouldn’t be complete without your entire family. Now you can bring your pet to stay at the Lake George Escape with the newly opened Paw Park. Your furry friend deserves some fresh air too!
- Frightening Fun – Halloween is right around the bend! The area offers a wealth of haunted happenings for all ages including Fright Fest, historic ghost tours, costume and pet parades, and more haunted attractions!
- Special Seasonal Rates – Ready to plan your fall escape to Lake George? Check out our hot deals and see what Lake George camping special and seasonal packages are available. Plus other businesses and area attractions also offer seasonal discounts; all the fun for less!
Book your Lake George camping stay now!