Top 10 Reasons to LOVE Lake George Escape!
The votes are in….
Lake George Escape Campground is a winner! Fans of Lake George cast their votes on LakeGeorge.com for the best campgrounds, restaurants, attractions, and more. Lake George Escape campground was voted BEST CAMPGROUND for the 4th year in a row and BEST EXCEPTIONAL AMENITIES for the 2nd year in a row!
Here are even more reasons to love Lake George Escape Campground with our Top 10!
- We are pet-friendly. Bring your furry ones to play in our very own dog park, Murphy’s Paw Park!
- Fun weekly planned activities. Our activities staff is here to make sure that you have FUN during your camping trip! Enjoy endless activities including crafts, sports, board games, gem mining, tubing trips, pedal cart & boat rentals, wagon rides, costume character appearances, bingo, frog-friendly frog hunts, Friday night s’mores and bonfires, bike parades, and so much more. Each week, there is an exciting new theme week! Click here to see a full list of our 2018 weekly theme events.
- Kids camp for FREE! Need we say more?
- Water sports galore
Whether you’d like to splash around in one of our two pools, kayak, canoe, take a dip at our private beach or float down the Schroon river, you can do it all at Lake George Escape.
Our Woodland Bar & Grill hosts a variety of entertainment and live music, as well as a DJ and karaoke several evenings each week. Please check our Activity Schedule for details, times and dates.
- Outdoor Recreation
Lake George is home to some of the most beautiful outdoor scenery. Enjoy hiking, fishing, biking and more in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains of Upstate New York.
- Endless Activities
The activities never end at Lake George Escape. Visit our Honey Bear Store for free volleyballs, footballs, soccer balls, kickballs, shuffleboard, horseshoes, board games, and more!
- Free Courtesy Shuttle Rides to Lake George
Hop on the shuttle that brings you right into Lake George Village. Relax on Million Dollar Beach, get a bite to eat dockside at one of the many restaurants in the village, or shop to you drop… the choice is yours!
- Close to a number of Lake George Attractions
Lake George Escape is located near a number of tourist attractions including Fort William Henry, The Fun Spot, White Water Rafting, Great Escape Fun Park, Waterslide World, Natural Stone Bridge & Caves and many more exciting local attractions.
Take your pick from over 575 scenic RV sites, 400+ with hookups, 100+ tent sites. Whether you want waterfront, wooded, sunbathed or pull-thru sites, we have what you’re looking for!
Book your stay today at one of the best campgrounds in Lake George!