WE ARE HAPPY TO SAY THAT 95% OF OUR GUESTS LEAVE THE RENTALS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!
Please do not be a part of the 5%. Thank you for doing your part.
Lake George Escape requires a camper, 21 years of age or older, registered to and responsible for each site.
We do not guarantee site locations.
For those who are unsure of the resort policy for housekeeping please be aware that an additional fee will be charged if any of the following is violated:
- Rental must be left in the same clean conditions as it was upon check in.
- All dishes, pots & pans, etc. must be cleaned and put away.
- Trash and recyclables must be removed and placed in designated areas.
- You are responsible for any damage to rental.
- Tents are not allowed on site. You will be asked to take tent down and charged a fee.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- You must be checked out by 11 a.m.
- Upon check out, all keys need to be returned to guest services or the key drop located in the front of our lodge.
- Pets are only allowed in designated pet rentals. (Please be sure you have reserved a rental that accommodates your pet).
We do not supply linens for rentals. You are required to bring your own.
During low season, we operate with limited services.
Please contact guest services if you have any questions (518) 623-3207.